At Crusader, we know that you’ll want to be absolutely sure that your home is protected should the worst happen. We offer cover for buildings and contents, meaning that everything will be protected, from the foundations to your precious belongings inside.
Our Home Insurance is available to UK mainland residents who are aged 23 and over – contact us today to see how much you could save!
Key Features and Benefits:
- Cover for your home and other permanent structures against: fire, flood, storm, subsidence and other similar causes.
- New for old cover – insures the contents in your home against loss or damage caused by fire, flood, storm, theft, escape of water and other similar causes.
- “Trace and Access” – covers the cost of removing and replacing any part of the building in order to repair a household heating or water system.
- Accidental breakage – covers windows and sanitary ware as well as damage to drains, pipes and cables.
- Accidental damage – covers damage to television, satellite, video, audio and computer equipment plus breakage of mirrors, ceramic hobs or any glass in furniture.
- Worldwide cover – perfect for when you are travelling as this covers personal belongings and money.
- Loss or damage to freezer food – covers loss or damage caused by a rise or fall in temperature.
- Christmas increase and wedding gifts – contents cover will be increased by £1,000 during December and for one month before and after the wedding day.
- Homecare services – comes with either buildings or contents cover to protect you against the loss or damage to trees, plants, hedges and lawns up to £1,000. (Available with certain insurers only)
- Full accidental cover available – covers against life’s little mishaps such as putting your foot through a ceiling or spilling red wine on the carpet.
- Home emergency assistance – optional for £16.50